Job Ready is supportive course will assist jobseekers in preparing for work or returning to work with confidence. Course includes:
- investigating job options, the current job market and where to find work
- understanding key strengths and employability skills required for work
- resume preparation, cover letters and job applications
- preparing for job interviews
- building networks and online presence.
Learners must have a Post Intermediate level of English to participate in this course (suitable for EAL 3 and above).
You will need to REGISTER for this course by clicking the Payment Option above. Once you have paid for the course, you will receive a booking notification email. You will then be asked to complete and submit an Enrolment Form.
For more details on how to complete your enrolment, go to our Enrol webpage by clicking HERE.
A full refund will be given if the student cancels 5 working days prior to the course commencement date. Otherwise an administration fee of 10% of the cost of course will be deducted.
No refund will be given once a course has commenced, unless the student can provide evidence (medical reasons, personal problems, personal loss). In this case a refund will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
If a course is cancelled by GEALC, a full refund will be given.