COVID-19 UPDATES & USEFUL INFORMATION
GEALC will continue to deliver its classes either online or face to face (following Government advice). The safety of our students and staff is our HIGHEST priority.
Check our current timetables or email email@example.com for more information on what’s happening at GEALC.
- Social distancing and other transmission reduction measures.
- Important Community Contacts – a variety of services available in our community to help you and your family manage during this challenging time.
- Information Links to Support in Relation to Coronavirus (including JobSeeker payments; Centrelink benefits; relief from banks and utilities providers; adjustments to obligations of renters and landlords; support for families, people with disabilities, overseas students, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and people experiencing family violence; mental health support; home-based learning opportunities and children’s activities; written and video information in community languages; etc).
- Information and advice about coronavirus – symptoms, travel and what to do to reduce the risk of infection (Department of Health & Human Services).
- The COVIDSafe App- The COVIDSafe app helps find close contacts of COVID-19 cases. The app helps state and territory health officials to quickly contact people who may have been exposed to COVID-19. The COVIDsafe APP is now available in different languages. Get it on AppStore or GooglePlay and choose your language.
- Useful steps to stay healthy during Covid-19
- How to wear a non-medical face mask safely
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT phone and online services
Covid-19 updates from the Department of Health and Human Services- Victoria
- Victoria’s current restriction levels – Department of Health & Human Services Victoria
- Information in your language
- Details about testing
- Important COVID Vaccination Information
- Information about how to stay safe and well
- Translated videos from Chief Health Officer about wearing a mask