PAYMENT & FEES
Click here to download a copy of Current Course Fees.
After REGISTERING in a program you have the following payment options:
Mail your enrolment form and cheque to:
P.O. Box 219 Ormond
- In Person
Bring completed enrolment form to the centre along with Cash, Cheque (made payable to GEALC) or pay by EFTPOS (1% credit card surcharge).
- Bank Transfer
You can pay your fees by transfering money to GEALC’s Bank Account. You must mail or bring a completed enrolment form to the centre.
Bank Name: Bendigo Bank
BSB No: 633 000
Account No: 160 865 622
You must put your NAME and CLASS CODE (see timetable) as a REFERENCE. For example: B.Jones MO113
Book your course online and you have the option of using your credit card with PayPal – click here. You must mail or bring a completed enrolment form to the centre.
Eligibility For Government Subsidised Place
Students with the following will get a subsidy:
Concession – must hold a Commonwealth Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card, Veteran’s Gold Card (Senior’s Card is not eligible)
Non-concession – must be an Australian citizen / have permanent visa / Special Category Visa (sub-class 444) / an East Timorese asylum seeker / or holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
Non-resident – will need to pay full fee.
Adult Migrant English Program
You may be eligible for the AMEP (510 hours) if you are a permanent resident of Australia or you hold an eligible temporary visa. In addition you must meet the following time frames from the date of your visa commencement or arrival in Australia to remain eligible:
- register with an AMEP service provider within six months (or 12 months if you are under 18 years of age at the time of registration)
- commence your tuition within 12 months and complete your tuition within five years.
Please contact our office on 9578 8996 to discuss your eligibility.
Cancellations & Refunds
- A full refund will be given if you cancel 5 working days prior to the course commencement date. Otherwise an admin fee of 10% of the cost of course will be deducted.
- No refund will be given once a course has commenced, unless you can provide evidence (medical reasons, personal problems, personal loss). In this case a refund will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
- If a course is cancelled by GEALC, a full refund will be given.
NOTE: GEALC reserves the right to alter, cancel or modify the information contained in this website.