We are always here for you!
In these unprecedented times, caring for each other is more essential than ever. GEALC is doing all it can to help keep people connected and engaged during this challenging period.
- Phone inquiries: Call 9578 8996 for any inquiries from Monday to Thursday between 9am – 3pm and Friday 9am- 2pm.
- GEALC’s Facebook page: check our feeds at: https://www.facebook.com/gleneiraadultlearning/
- Regular emails/newsletters: We will continue to send updates to all our members. See Current Newsletters
- Online teaching and support: We are offering Google Classrooms (with activities students can access at anytime) as well as real-time classes using Zoom for people who do not wish to Face to Face classes.
- Face to Face program delivery: We are offering some face to face classes during 2021 (following Government advice and safety procedures). See Current Brochure
- GEALC’s website: check our website for updates and useful information
- Client Support Officer: students can book into see our support officer by emailing lindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social distancing and other transmission reduction measures.
- Important Community Contacts – a variety of services available in our community to help you and your family manage during this challenging time.
- Information Links to Support in Relation to Coronavirus (including JobSeeker payments; Centrelink benefits; relief from banks and utilities providers; adjustments to obligations of renters and landlords; support for families, people with disabilities, overseas students, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and people experiencing family violence; mental health support; home-based learning opportunities and children’s activities; written and video information in community languages; etc).
- Information and advice about coronavirus – symptoms, travel and what to do to reduce the risk of infection (Department of Health & Human Services).
- The COVIDSafe App– The COVIDSafe app helps find close contacts of COVID-19 cases. The app helps state and territory health officials to quickly contact people who may have been exposed to COVID-19. The COVIDsafe APP is now available in different languages. Get it on AppStore or GooglePlay and choose your language.
- Useful steps to stay healthy during Covid-19
- How to wear a non-medical face mask safely
- MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT phone and online services
Covid-19 updates from the Department of Health and Human Services- Victoria, updated 15/07/21:
- Victoria’s current restriction levels – Department of Health & Human Services Victoria
- Information in your language
- Details about testing
- Important COVID Vaccination Information
- Information about how to stay safe and well
- Translated videos from Chief Health Officer about wearing a mask