The Victorian Seniors Festival is an annual celebration for seniors held every year in October. GEALC will be celebrating the Victorian Seniors Festival by offering a many FREE sessions.
- iPad trial- Wednesday 9 October 10.30am-12.00pm
- Get to Know Windows 10!- Wednesday 9 October 12.30pm-2.00pm
- Drawing & Painting- Thursday 17, 24 and 31 October 9.00am-11.00am
- Sewing for a Cause!- Thursday 17, 24 and 31 October 1.00pm-3.00pm
- Yoga- Thursday 17, 24 and 31 October 7.30pm-8.30pm
Limited spaces available for all Free Sessions. Bookings are essential.
DON’T MISS OUT on this exciting event!! Tell your friends and family!
GEALC is excited to announce that during the month of NOVEMBER, we will be offering a series of FREE “Health and Well-being” activities for you to enjoy. DON’T MISS OUT on this exciting event!! Tell your friends and family! Click here to register in the workshop.